Feb 22, 2019
Episode 125 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today's show:
1. Is there a place for self-defense as a Christian, or must we always turn the other cheek?
2. Is obedience necessary for salvation?
3. In Ephesians 2:19, Paul says that we are no longer
“strangers and aliens,” but in 1
Peter 2:11, Peter writes to Christians “as strangers and sojourners.” Do both apostles
confuse the identity of the Christian?
4. If Jesus is the forgiver of sins, why does he say in John 20:23, “If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you withhold forgiveness from any, it is withheld"?
5. What is the spirit of the antichrist?
6. How do you know if a teaching is a false gospel?