Nov 27, 2020
Episode 585 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. Are God’s promises conditional on our actions? If we don’t forgive others, will he not forgive us?
2. Does God control governments, history, and policies in order to fulfill all that he promises to do?
3. Can Christians have the Holy Spirit in the same way the early disciples did at Pentecost?
4. What is the difference between the soul, the spirit, and the flesh? Which is like our body? What is the difference between those three, and are the soul and the spirit the same thing?
5. A pastor recently said that there is a difference between knowing that you are a sinner and actually mourning over your sin. God has shown me that I am a sinner, that I cannot make myself good enough for him, and that I need Jesus. But I don’t remember mourning my sin, and I feel like I’m mentally torturing myself to see if I am truly saved. What does it mean to mourn your sin?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Putting Amazing Back into Grace: Embracing The Heart Of The Gospel by Michael Horton