Apr 25, 2019
Episode 169 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today's show:
1. How should Christians resolve conflicts in the church?
2. Recently I have heard apostle and apostleship used to describe leaders in the current church particularly around church planting and church leadership. Can you clear up my confusion?
3. Why do a lot of churches baptize in the name of the Father, the Son, and Holy Spirit instead of Jesus as in the Book of Acts?
4. How would you encourage a Christian who struggles with the same sins over and over? What are your thoughts on Alcoholics Anonymous?
5. What do you think about listening to non-Christian music?
6. John 13:35 says, “By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.” This doesn’t seem true of many churches today. Is this evidence of a church that will have its lampstand removed?