Apr 28, 2020
Episode 432 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today's show:
1. If salvation is by faith and our works have nothing to do with our salvation, won’t this make people lazy and indifferent to their spiritual progress?
2. In 2 Peter 3:8–9 it says that God is delaying judgment in the coming of Christ. I never noticed this before. Can you explain it?
3. How could Noah put all the animals of the world on the ark?
4. What advice do you have for being faithful to Jesus in the little things. I’m a stay at home mom and I love my children but a lot of my time it can feel hard being stuck in the house and watching kids and not having much adult conversation.
5. The Bible tells us that God is the same today, always, and forever? How do we say this when God came down and became a man? Doesn't this contradict?
6. How am I supposed to know God's will for me when everything in the Bible seems to be unrelated with my life?
Ordinary: Sustainable Faith in a Radical, Restless World by Michael Horton
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.