Jan 26, 2021
Episode 628 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. What generation is passing away in Matthew 24:34?
2. How should the church view cultural changes in regards to homosexuality?
3. In Genesis 9, it says that "Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed, for God made man in his own image." Does this mean that the bible condones capital punishment?
4. How do I pray through the psalms?
5. If Jesus is God, why does he call himself the Son of God?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.