Mar 27, 2020
Episode 410 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today's show:
1. What does it mean that we should examine ourselves before communion? If I have unconfessed sin in my life should I not participate?
2. What would you tell someone who is homosexual in relation to their Christianity?
3. “The next day an evil spirit sent from God came powerfully on Saul, and he began to rave inside the palace. David was playing the lyre as usual, but Saul was holding a spear” (1 Samuel 18:10 CSB) What does it mean an evil spirit from God and why?
4. My question is from Colossians 1:21–23. How do I make sense of the word "if?" Is salvation dependent upon us? Can we abandon it?
5. Where does it teach church membership in the Bible?
10 Things You Need to Know About the Bible and Homosexuality by Michael Horton
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.