Feb 28, 2019
Episode 129 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today's show:
1. How important is it for church to be exciting? I know that sometimes the most important things in life can be boring, but if the gospel is really about amazing grace how can we allow this to become boring? What do you think?
2. Why do you think studying theology is practical?
3. How can I have a close relationship with God? When I was part of a church that ministered to widows, I was amazed at how close some of them seemed to God. They just seemed to have a strong love and sense of his care for them. What do you think makes for a close relationship with God?
4. Does the Bible have anything to say about cremation?
5. I have heard it said that some people are so heavenly minded that they are no earthly good. Is this a real danger, in your opinion?