Oct 25, 2022
Episode 1083 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. Is it unfair for God to require sinful people to “be holy as I am holy”?
2. Is it possible to love my neighbor without liking them?
3. A lot of pastors and Christians who talk about the idea of Christian Nationalism say things like the Great Commission requires us to disciple nations, not just people, and therefore Christian Nationalism should be apart of the church’s mission in spreading the gospel. What do you think?
4. Should we insist on not talking about politics in church? If these things affect our lives, why shouldn’t we talk about politics?
5. Does 1 Corinthians 11 forbid women from cutting their hair?
6 Things You Should Know About Spiritual Gifts
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Does the Church Relate to the Government?