Jan 28, 2022
Episode 891 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. What is your interpretation of the new wine skins in Luke 5?
2. In 2 Timothy 1:7, it says, “for God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and love.” I know that. What I am struggling with is I don’t know how this applies to COVID. I want to be cautious and not harm others, but how should we apply this verse today?
3. I know that it says that we won’t have sorrows in heaven, but if we know that some family members aren’t there and are separated from God, how can we not feel sorrow?
4. My wife and I are separated and I am wondering if there really is biblical grounds for divorce as Paul explains in 1 Corinthians 7.
5. What is the difference between evangelical theology and Reformed theology?
How to Read the Bible (Bible Study)
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Guide – 7 Things You Need to Know About Marriage and Sex