Sep 26, 2022
Episode 1062 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. Does 2 Peter 3:9 refer to a specific group of people or the whole world?
2. Does the Bible require survivors of sexual assault to reconcile with their abusers?
3. Should my friend get re-baptized if she was baptized as a baby?
4. How should I understand Isaiah 46:10?
5. Can fallen angels repent?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Rid of My Disgrace: Hope and Healing for Victims of Sexual Assault by Justin and Lindsey Holcomb