Nov 26, 2018
Episode 61 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today's show:
1. In Matthew 10:38 Jesus says, “whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me.” Does this mean that we have to be worthy to receive salvation?
2. There seems to be a lot of different interpretations of the book of Revelation especially once you consider it in light of current events. How should we be thinking about Revelation in light of current events and should we change our interpretation to fit the times?
3. What would you say to someone who has suffered a miscarriage? What hope do they have for their child being saved?
4. Why does Jesus call his body a temple? What does that mean?
5. I have a question about a 1 Corinthians 12:12–13. Can you explain what it means when the Bibles says made to drink of one Spirit?
6. Psalm 82:6 says that we are gods, sons of the most high. Is this a mistranslation or does the Bible teach that we are gods?