Aug 8, 2022
Episode 1027 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. Why did God command the destruction of the Canaanites and Amorites after he gave the command, “Thou Shalt Not Kill”?
2. What is the feast referred to in Zechariah 14?
3. We are supposed to be content in all situations according to Paul. But some of the people who made the biggest changes in this world were the ones who were not happy with their situation in this world. Think of Martin Luther King Jr., Harriet Tubman, Frederick Douglas, and others. How do you explain this with being content in our life?
4. Should Christians support the death penalty?
5. How can a shut-in participate in the Lord’s Supper?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – Why Did the Sabbath Day Change to Sunday?