Aug 29, 2019
Episode 259 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today's show:
1. How does Jesus dying save people? I’m struggling to understand why Jesus needed to die on the cross for our sins.
2. What did Jesus do for three days immediately after the cross?
3. In Ephesians 2:10 it says, “For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.” I have a hard time discerning God’s will. How do you know what good works God would want us to commit to?
4. Is the first encounter of Gentiles being saved the episode with Cornelius or Phillip, where the Ethiopian was reading Isaiah?
5. What do you wish more people understood about worship?