Aug 30, 2019
Episode 260 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today's show:
1. How does striving in the Christian life fit with relying on the Spirit? It seems like the more I struggle against sin the less progress I make.
2. Why did God allow Satan in the Garden of Eden and why was he allowed to tempt Eve the way he did? Why didn't God just smite Satan, before the Fall, when he rebelled in Heaven?
3. You speak of Romans and Hebrews, but what about Acts, where God's people are filled with the Holy Spirit and as a sign, they spoke in tongues? To me that is a reason to be assured of salvation. What do you think?
4. Does Revelation 22:17 teach that anyone can be saved? If this is so, then why doesn’t God save everyone?
5. What does the Bible say about suicide?