Jan 26, 2022
Episode 889 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. Did God or the angels destroy Sodom and Gomorrah?
2. If Jesus spoke to Paul on the road to Damascus, why would he not speak to us today?
3. A friend of mine has been performing baptisms for his friends on his own in his bathroom tub. He is not an elder of a church and this isn’t in a home church. Do these baptisms hold any validity?
4. What should I know about the difference between law and grace and where or what should I be reading to get good handle on this subject?
5. Should we call out and rebuke those who do street preaching and who are preaching ‘fire and brimstone’?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Can I Share My Faith?
Core Question – How Does Jesus Work Today?