Jun 25, 2021
Episode 736 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. Does God only hear prayers prayed in the name of Jesus? Would a Jew or Muslim prayer be heard or not since its not in the name of Jesus?
2. Will Jews be saved purely based on their ethnicity?
3. A biblical counselor told me that anyone who disagrees with us is our enemy? I thought Satan, sin, and the flesh were our enemies?
4. Where is the line between biblical lament, such as crying out to God in severe suffering, and unbiblical complaint like the Israelites in the wilderness?
5. After being saved, can Christians still be possessed in some way by demonic spirits?
6. In Luke, Jesus tells his disciples to sell what they have in order to buy a sword, but in the Garden of Gethsemane, Jesus tells Peter to put his sword away. Why?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.