Nov 25, 2019
Episode 321 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today's show:
1. I’m confused about how works relate to being forgiven. After God forgives us, do we need to do anything else to secure our place in heaven? What about people who continue to sin after being forgiven?
2. Why is Sunday now the day of worship? Why do we honor the Catholic System?
3. Is death a necessity because it's the only way our souls can get to Heaven?
4. What is the Christian approach to overcoming anxiety?
5. Is it important for believers to take time to pray alone? If so, what’s the best way to go about doing so?