May 27, 2019
Episode 191 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today's show:
1. I have a friend who likes to curse and generally doesn’t care about the movies or music he listens to. When I have confronted him on it he has appealed to Christian liberty, the idea that in Christ he is free to do these things. What do you think? Is this how we should understand Christian liberty?
2. I’m at a new church where they recite the Lord’s prayer in the service. Do you think it’s good to do this? I’m used to churches where all prayers are said from the heart.
3. I was reading about the transfiguration in the Gideon Bible and it says that Moses and Elijah appeared. I looked it up in the King James Version it doesn't says Elijah; it says Elias. Now I'm confused.
4. What does he mean by glorified? And is this part of our salvation now or is it future?
5. I get a lot of opportunities to witness. I have witnessed sharing the life, death and resurrection of Jesus, and have been laughed at. I wonder if I do more harm than good. Is there a right way to share the gospel?
6. My brother-in-law was recently married into the Greek Orthodox Church. I'm confused by this form of orthodoxy. Can you help with this?