May 26, 2021
Episode 714 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. What does it mean to live in a “fallen” world?
2. How can we understand the relationship between predestination and free will?
3. Should Christians tithe from all forms of income?
4. In Galatians 5:24, Paul says that, “those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.” How do we crucify the flesh with its passions and desires?
5. Is Jesus the same as the Father?
6. If John is the best of the prophets, why is it that the least in the kingdom of heaven are greater than him?
9 THINGS EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT WORSHIP
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JUSTIFICATION AND SANCTIFICATION?