Apr 29, 2020
Episode 433 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today's show:
1. I would like to know if you have to be baptized and submerged completely underwater to get to heaven?
2. Why are there so many interpretations of how to take communion and the essential meaning of communion? If God really wrote the Bible wouldn't it be very clear that there was one way to take communion and the essential meaning would be very, very clear?
3. I am wondering how you might answer a question I was asked recently. A friend of mine who isn’t a Christian asked me, “what does Christianity offer the world?” What I think he meant was, what does Christianity have to offer that other things do not, and I just wanted to hear what you guys would say to that.
4. With all the things that have been happening in the world, I’m really looking forward to Jesus’ return, but I’m also really struggling with falling into a feeling of pessimism about things and wonder if maybe I’m falling off a side of the horse here. Thank you for the show, it’s been a continual source of encouragement for me.
5. Since I was a child, I have been told that God is omni-present and is everywhere. But I also have been told that the devil is everywhere. Does this mean that the devil is omnipresent too? I have a hard time believing that he has the same power as God does. Should we instead say that the devil and his minions are everywhere?
The Gospel-Driven Life: Being Good News People in a Bad News World by Michael Horton
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.