Jan 27, 2023
Episode 1151 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. Should I help platform a church with bad theology if I am a media contractor?
2. I am pregnant and do not often feel like being intimate with my husband. Should I do it anyway, is this what the Bible's teaching on "submission" is?
3. I am separated from my husband. Should I still be intimate with him during our separation or is this a bad idea?
4. What resources about the history of the Bible would you recommend?
5. Does Psalm 5:5 teach that God hates unrepentant sinners?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Guide - 7 Things You Need to Know About Marriage and Sex