Jan 30, 2019
Episode 108 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today's show:
1. What did Jesus mean when he said that he was the Way? Is Jesus saying that there is no salvation without believing in him?
2. What is the difference between grace and peace? Paul often begins his epistles this way. What does this mean?
3. How should we understand church scandal? How do we respond without becoming cynical?
4. I’ve heard that the title "Christian" is used in a negative sense in the NT and a better title for believers is “Followers of Jesus.” What do you think of this? Should we reference ourselves as Jesus Followers or Apprentices of Jesus or Christians?
5. What are some good ways to be intentional about evangelism?