Dec 25, 2019
Episode 343 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today's show:
1. How should our understanding of the culture in which the Bible was written influence the way we interpret the Bible? Or should we not worry about that and focus only on the Bible is actually saying?
2. In the book of Matthew it says, “The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel.” So why did Mary and Joseph decide to name him Jesus instead?"
3. If Jesus is God, why does the Bible refer to Jesus as the “Son of God”?
4. What advice do you have for seeking God?
5. How do you find the motivation to pray when you just don’t feel up to it?
6. What does it mean in Romans where it says, “do not let sin reign in your mortal bodies”?