Apr 28, 2022
Episode 955 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. Who are the branches that are cut off in John 15?
2. How can I know I am really a Christian?
3. There are churches near me that try to do healings, deliverences, and being slain in the spirit. Is this biblical? Should we be doing things the apostles did in the New Testament? I don’t want to join the church if these things aren’t right.
4. How do I make sure that my conversations are not consumed with politics and other philosophies?
5. Was the Holy Spirit working prior to pentecost?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Guide – 9 Ways to Know You Are Really a Christian