Dec 31, 2018
Episode 86 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today's show:
1. Should Christians seek to imitate Christ’s love? Does this mean we should take vows of poverty?
2. How best can a single woman serve Christ?
3. Some Christians are so confident that they are saved that they don’t feel any need to do good works while others are so worried about their salvation and doing good works that they can fall into anxiety. How do we not fall into presumption on one side and anxiety on the other?
4. If you could tell your 30-year-old self one thing, what would it be?
5. 2 Peter 1:9 says that if we are not growing in love and affection for one another as Christians we might not understand our salvation. What do we do then when we are legitimately frustrated by those in the church, and are discouraged at their behavior?
6. In the Bible people often have powerful experiences with God. Do you think Christians should expect powerful experiences today?