Jul 29, 2021
Episode 760 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. Is the Leviathan in the book of Job a dinosaur?
2. How does God view the marriages of unbelievers?
3. Why is it that when I’m angry or sad or feeling any emotion, the emotion immediately floods my heart, but often when I’m praying or reading the Bible, my heart doesn’t experience any feeling. I wouldn’t say it’s empty, but it kind of feels that way. I find this troubling. Is this normal for most Christians?
4. How should Christians parents talk to their kids about sex?
5. Why don’t more pastors talk about the end times?
6. If I don’t love other Christians, can I lose my salvation?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.