Apr 30, 2020
Episode 434 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today's show:
1. In Luke chapter 6, I would like you to expound where it is speaking about bringing judgment against somebody else, about being judgmental.
2. Why was the Sabbath changed from Saturday to Sunday?
3. My question has to do with this matter that God is not willing that any should perish. If that is the case, how do you square that with what it says in God’s word that says God wants all people to be saved?
4. I’m really confused by what Paul means about spiritual bodies in 1 Corinthians. I go to a church where people talk a lot about one day having spiritual bodies and maybe I’m confused because I grew up catholic but I thought that we were supposed to be raised with physical bodies, but a friend showed me 1 Corinthians 15 and now I’m not sure. Can you clear this up for me?
5. What did Jesus mean when he said that he was the way in John 14:6. I ask because I have some friends who go to a more liberal church and insist that Jesus is not the only way to salvation and when I brought up this passage they told me that it didn’t apply to people who practiced other religious because they can follow the light they have received and that Jesus only meant to apply that to Jews because Jesus is the fulfillment of their covenant. Is this right?
The Gospel-Driven Life: Being Good News People in a Bad News World by Michael Horton
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.