Sep 27, 2022
Episode 1063 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. If someone was baptized in the Roman Catholic church, should they be re-baptized if they join a Protestant church?
2. If God predestined us to salvation, why does God let some people live in sin so long before they’re regenerated?
3. How should we understand Proverbs 12:14 mean?
4. Is revival something that can be manufactured?
5. How do we navigate our agnostic son’s influence on our younger children?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – Can I Trust the Resurrection?