Aug 25, 2021
Episode 779 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. How does someone have a relationship with a spiritual being who you can’t see, touch, or hear? I don’t even know if my prayers get through. People say they hear God but do they really hear him?
2. Does a true Christian have to go through the Great White Throne judgment?
3. I was raised Catholic and was baptized as an infant. I’m now a Protestant. And was told I can’t be saved until I’m baptized again with a “Christian baptism.” Is that true?
4. The person I am in a relationship with is rejecting God because he blames him for letting his mother die. How do I convince him of the truth?
5. Is there a difference between the judgment for Christians in 2 Corinthians 5 and Revelation 20?
6. Isn’t baptism just a profession of faith?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.