Aug 29, 2022
Episode 1042 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. Is it ok to dim the lights in church during worship?
2. If believers commit the sins listed in 1 Corinthians 6, are they still saved?
3. What is your opinion on Christian dating apps? And what is appropriate boundaries during the dating process?
4. Is it wrong for Christians to get tattoos?
5. How should we understand the rewards mentioned in 2 Corinthians 5:10?
9 Ways to Know You Are Really a Christian
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Guide – 10 Things You Need to Know About the Bible and Homosexuality