Dec 29, 2020
Episode 608 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller
1. How do you appeal to a person who claims to be a Christian without being part of a local church; without taking the sacraments, and sitting under the regular preaching of the Word of God?
2. I want to ask a question. How do I get to know more about the word of God?
3. What was the blessing that Abraham would be to all the nations from Genesis 12:1-3?
4. Is it possible to be saved and not know it? I am aware of the verse that says the Spirit of God testifies with our spirit that we are the sons and heirs of Jesus Christ, but I am wondering if it is also possible to not know that you are saved?
5. I’m liking distributing gospel tracts as good work for the Kingdom of God. My parents, who are unbelievers, are frustrated with me because of it. My mom told me to stop distributing and printing as long as I’m under their roof. Should I obey? I need advice.
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Evangelism and the Sovereignty of God by J. I. Packer
Honest Evangelism by Rico Tice