Jul 26, 2019
Episode 235 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today's show:
1. When is it okay to change churches? What we should look for in a healthy church?
2. Is it okay for Christians to be in debt? Should we only spend money within our means?
3. A friend attended a liberal divinity school at a well-respected secular university. He suggested that I attend a world religions class so that I could gain a better understanding of world religions and that while he is a Christian, if someone practices another religion that shouldn’t make a difference, that basically, it’s going to be okay because that is the religion they know and it’s how they relate to God. I mentioned the calling of the great commission, and he said that the call to share the gospel with others was misunderstood on my part and that Jesus would respect different faith traditions. I would love some feedback for future conversations with this good friend.
4. What does it mean to be filled with the Spirit?
5. How can youth ministers encourage our youth to read the Bible? What do you think youth need to know that might inspire them to read it?