Oct 31, 2019
Episode 304 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today's show:
1. There are churches here that celebrate Halloween, and they are having the kids dress up and everything. I don’t believe in Halloween because I’m a Christian and I think it’s a pagan holiday and it’s like giving the children to Satan.
2. In the King James Version in Mark 5:6 it says that the Gadarenes demonic worshiped Jesus. If the demons are in control is it that the demons worshiping Jesus? I would love to hear your thoughts on this.
3. What does the Bible mean about doctrines of Devils and the acts of the Nicolaitans? And I have a question about people in the church begging about a thousand-dollar seed. I have never seen Jesus beg for a thousand-dollar seed or any amount.
4. I have heard a bunch of pastors say that a major moment in Jesus establishing his kingdom was Jesus’ ultimate victory in defeating Satan at the cross through his death and resurrection. Why does it feel like Satan’s influence still has such a presence in the world today?
5. Do you believe in spiritual warfare? have been listening to the show for almost a year and would really appreciate your perspective on spiritual warfare and how Christians should approach this subject.