Sep 28, 2021
Episode 803 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. What does Paul means in Romans 12 when he talks about our bodies being a “holy” and “living” sacrifice?
2. I was reminded that in the Old Testament that God said that he will curse Israel with rulers who are like children. I wondered where this was, because I think we are living it.
3. If someone acknowledges that Christ rose from the dead, does that mean that they are truly a Christian?
4. Is sickness a sign that God is displeased with me?
5. How can a prodigal feel reconnected with God?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 800-273-8255
Core Question – How Can I Share My Faith?
Core Question – How Do I Live the Christian Life?
Core Question – Can I Lose My Salvation?