Jun 27, 2019
Episode 214 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today's show:
1. Why does Paul say that there are people who commit certain kinds of sins that we shouldn’t even eat with? How does this fit with forgiveness?
2. Are there any prayers in Scripture specifically for lost souls, asking for God to save specific people?
3. What do you think about when Christians agree to disagree? Should we instead continue to have conversations and try to learn from other Christians even when we disagree?
4. Jesus says, “If you have seen me, you have seen the father.” How does Jesus reveal the character of God clearer than the Old Testament?
5. In the Prophets and Psalms I have come across more feminine images of God. I know that God is not female, but I struggle to understand what these images mean. Can you explain this?