Nov 28, 2018
Episode 63 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today's show:
1. How should we, as parents, be preparing our kids to evangelize in their schools? Is there anything we can teach or coach them in that would make them more confident in sharing the gospel with their friends?
2. If Christians are expected to still keep the 10 Commandments, doesn’t that mean we should keep a Saturday Sabbath as well?
3. In John 15:7, Jesus says “ask and it will be given to you.” How does this verse coincide with all of the unanswered prayers we have?
4. I am wondering about the process of someone officially becoming a Christian. I understand we are to believe and have faith in Jesus, but when we see someone come to faith, how are we to know they’re converted or born-again?
5. Is there a reason why in the Bible Paul seems to talk about salvation by faith much more often than any of the other New Testament authors, or even Jesus in the gospels?
6. Despite many of the problems and disagreements within the church, what gives you hope about the church? What makes it something we should still be excited about inviting others into?