May 31, 2019
Episode 195 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today's show:
1. Is focusing on the gospel really enough to lead a godly life or do you think that Christians also need the law?
2. In the Gospel of Luke, why is the genealogy of any historical relevance when Joseph was not the father of Jesus Christ?
3. I have come across a lot of articles and blogs saying that I am not in a true church with valid sacraments because protestant churches don't have apostolic succession. What are your thoughts on this, and do you recommend any resources for thinking this through?
4. I’m a mom and I really struggle with raising our two small children right now. There is a part of me that loves what I’m doing but the hard part is that I feel like most of my day is given over to my kids and get very little time to pray or read Scripture anymore. How can I be faithful to Jesus in this time?
5. What is the difference between the kingdom being inaugurated and consummated? I have heard you talk about this before but I’m not sure how to understand this.