Jun 28, 2019
Episode 215 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today's show:
1. With the doctrine of grace that we are not saved by works. What kind of faith can we have if we don't do anything with our works?
2. In Matthew 7:1 Jesus says, “Judge not, that you be not judged.” Is there a distinction here between judging and being judgmental? Shouldn’t we judge between good and evil?
3. I have heard you quote Romans 8:30-39 a few times on the show. I’m wondering if you can explain what it means that Jesus is interceding for us in verse 34. How does this connect to God justifying us?
4. How could Jesus die if he was really God?
5. I have a question about the Jesus only movement. They believe that you must be baptized in the name of Jesus only. And when they go to heaven it’s Jesus only who is there. Should we fellowship with these groups?
6. Is it okay to go to church and just go through the motions? I have been going to church but have really been struggling with doubts and lack of confidence that God loves me. What should I do?