Nov 27, 2018
Episode 62 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today's show:
1. Are there any sections of the Bible that you return to find encouragement?
2. I grew up in a church that talked about Christianity after the apostles until recently like it was all dark ages with superstition, confusion, and false teaching. Is this true?
3. I have a friend who has never been to church until just recently and now she has all sorts of questions that I don’t know the answers to. What should I do?
4. What are some of the practical ways a church should strive to reach out to their community?
5. Does God use trials, illness, and tragedy draw us closer to him?
6. What does the Bible means in John 12:32–33 where it says, “And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.” He said this to show by what kind of death he was going to die”?