Nov 29, 2018
Episode 64 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today's show:
1. Sometimes in worship, the Spirit seems to really be moving and other times it seems like God didn’t show up to church that day? What do you think is the most important thing we can do as a church for God to show up and the Spirit to move?
2. How can Christians keep from getting so caught up in politics that they forget the gospel?
3. In Jeremiah 10:25, Jeremiah prays, “Pour out your wrath on the nations that do not acknowledge you, on the peoples who do not call on your name.” Is it okay for Christians to pray this way?
4. I don’t understand the story of Judah and Tamar in Genesis. How should I understand it?
5. I heard that we should think of salvation as past, present, and future. I have been saved, being saved, and will be saved. How do you understand this?
6. What is your favorite passage in Isaiah?
7. Is there forgiveness for every sin?