Sep 25, 2019
Episode 278 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today's show:
1. Why does Paul often begin his letters with long introductions?
2. Why did God create a world where he knew Adam and Eve would sin and that people would suffer?
3. If I have doubts does that mean God has taken his Holy Spirit from me?
4. Jesus said to sell all his possessions and give them to the poor. Was Jesus only saying this to test him? Did Jesus really mean to teach that God wants people to give up their possessions to help the poor?
5. What is glorification, and how does that relate to salvation?
6. When I first became a Christian the gospel and church seemed really exciting but now after years of going to church, I feel like I have fallen into a rut because church no longer excites me the way it used to. Can you help me to understand the stage I’m going through and find a way to overcome it?