Mar 31, 2021
Episode 674 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. How should we interact with those who are undergoing church discipline or who have been excommunicated?
2. Which Mary was it that washed Jesus’s feet in Luke 7? Was it Mary Magdalene or the Mary of Martha and Lazarus?
3. I have heard a lot of folks say that Easter actually has pagan origins and that its not biblical. What would you say in response to the folks who make these claims and what evidence or proof texts would you use?
4. There is a longer ending to Mark 16 that in some bibles say they are not in the original manuscripts. How should we think about these?
5. Was Jael justified in killing Sisera in Judges 4?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.