Feb 26, 2019
Episode 127 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today's show:
1. Are there such things as guardian angels?
2. I really believe in striving to lead a holy life but the more I strive the more I realize that I can’t do what I want to do. I have heard people say that we need to rely on the Holy Spirit. How do we do this? And how does our striving for holiness fit with our relying on the Holy Spirit?
3. Romans 8 says that God knows everything that will happen. How is this different or similar to predestination and how does that fit with free will?
4. Should Christian worship be evangelistic? In the great commission it says that we are supposed to make disciples by baptizing and teaching and it seems like this would happen in a church context. If this is so, how can we make our worship service work better for outreach?
5. What does Jesus mean in Luke 10 when Jesus says that he saw Satan fall like lighting from heaven. Is he talking about a time before Adam and Eve where in the garden? Can you explain the fall of Satan and what that means for us today?
6. How should I go about finding God’s perfect will for my life? I know that I could do a lot of things in life, but I tend to worry that I am going to settle for something less than God’s best. Thanks for any advice you have.