Aug 27, 2021
Episode 781 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. Ephesians 2 says that the prophets and apostles were the foundation of the church. If these offices are just for the foundation of the church how does prophecy operate today?
2. I am wondering if we connect with God through the church or within yourself. Do you have to go to church to get that or does it only depend on your personal relationship with God?
3. Since the Bible tells us to submit to our governing authorities, and they’re telling us to get the vaccine, if we don’t get the vaccine are we sinning against God?
4. My daughter has a hard time worshipping on Sunday instead of Saturday since the law of God tells us to keep the sabbath on the 7th day of the week. How should we think about this?
5. Between now and the resurrection, what happens to our bodies when we die?
6. Why does the bible use symbolic numbers in scripture? In Mark 5, Jesus heals a woman who had been sick for 12 years. Then he goes on to raise a 12 year old girl from the dead. These constant numbers used in Scripture make doubts creep into my head about the authenticity of the story.
7. Some pastors call cremation “sub-Christian,” what do you think?
How Do We Know That Christianity is Really True? by Chris Morphew
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.