Oct 28, 2021
Episode 824 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. Should I listen to family and friends vent about other people in their life, or should I correct them when it broaches on gossiping?
2. What does in mean in Philippians 2 that Jesus “emptied himself,” when he became man did he stop being God?
3. Can Christians use curse words when they speak?
4. What are the different views of the millennium?
5. If Jesus is God, why did he pray to the Father?
6. Do people who “practice witchcraft” have real powers?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Bible Study – How to Read the Bible