Nov 29, 2019
Episode 325 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today's show:
1. There are a lot of objections to Christianity concerning the doctrine of hell. Is hell eternal like heaven and why would people who don't want to accept Christ go to eternal hell? I know what the Bible says, but how would you address this if someone asks you? I know that God doesn’t want anyone to go there but sometimes that doesn’t suffice as an answer to them. What do you guys think?
2. Should women teach in the church and in what capacity if so. I feel like I had a good understanding of this yet as of late am being questioned about this continually.
3. How was the Bible canonized?
4. Is it necessary for a Christian to believe that all the miracles in the Bible actually happened?
5. Why does Jesus seem to be so extreme in Matthew 5:29 when he suggests that we should tear out our own eye?
6. What should Christians be expecting living in the End Times?