Jun 24, 2019
Episode 211 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today's show:
1. Where did the Bible come from?
2. I’m a Father and my daughter is now 3. We go to church regularly, but I’m not sure how my wife and I can take on a more active role in teaching our daughter about Jesus and the gospel. Do you have any suggestions?
3. At what point can someone not understand faith alone and be saved?
4. I have a friend who believes that no one spends eternity in hell. He argues that "perish" in John 3:16 means that the person will not live for eternity in hell but cease to exist. What do you think?
5. I’m wondering, why do you think faithful Christians can still struggle with prayer?
6. Does belief in grace mean that people are free to sin? If people are saved by grace how can they not live however they want?