Mar 30, 2021
Episode 673 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. What does it mean for Jesus to also “give us glory,” as he says so in John 17?
2. Did God physically appear to Solomon?
3. If God is good, why does he allow people to suffer and even experience abuse?
4. Should Christians use the Enneagram? I have heard that it has origins in the occult, is this something Christians should be concerned about?
5. Will we have free will in heaven or will we essentially be slaves?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
God Made All of Me: A Book to Help Children Protect Their Bodies by Justin S. Holcomb and Lindsey A. Holcomb
Rid of My Disgrace: Hope and Healing for Victims of Sexual Assault Book by Justin S. Holcomb and Lindsey A. Holcomb