Dec 27, 2019
Episode 345 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer caller questions.
Key questions answered in today's show:
1. If God is loving, why doesn’t he save everyone? It seems reasonable that a God who loves everyone and has the power to save everyone would save everyone.
2. I have been a Christian for over 40 years. I have been an ineffectual Christian for over 40 years. I don't know how to go back and start over.
3. Can doubting our salvation ultimately motivate us to become more holy?
4. Will the new heaven and earth be a physical or a spiritual place?
5. What does it mean that “God will right his law on our hearts”? Does this mean that believers will gain victory of their sin?