May 25, 2021
Episode 713 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. Can we accidentally blaspheme against the Holy Spirit?
2. In Matthew 16:27, it speaks about rewards being given to those in heaven according to what they’ve done. How does this relate to the truth that we are not saved by our good works?
3. Is the second commandment violated even if images of Jesus are used in children’s books or on pieces of art?
4. What are soul ties and are they mentioned in the bible? I see Christian influencers and pastors warn against sex outside of marriage by using this concept. I don’t see them in the bible anywhere, are they real? Should we be weary of them?
5. What should the church’s posture be to immigrants and refugees?
9 THINGS EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT WORSHIP
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JUSTIFICATION AND SANCTIFICATION?